How Does the REME HALO Air Purification System Work?
Are you prone to allergies? Are you seeking to eliminate foul smells in your home? Or are you looking to reduce disease-causing microbes? An air purifier can help you deal with all these issues.
Your home may seem like a haven that’s free from contaminants, but it isn’t. Remember, it is not unusual for indoor air to be more polluted than outdoor air. That’s why an air purifier is essential. It can enhance air quality indoors and provide a comfortable and healthy environment.
There are several air purifiers available on the market. Here is a deeper look at the REME HALO air purification system and how it works.
What Is the REME HALO and How Does It Work?
REME HALO is a sophisticated air purification system produced by the RGF Environmental Group. It uses a natural technique for purification. In nature, hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring substance that is formed when sunlight acts on water. The hydrogen peroxide combats microbes, mold, or dirt and quickly biodegrades, leaving a pleasant smell. The REME HALO that’s compatible with most HVAC systems uses a somewhat similar process.
The REME HALO system uses cutting-edge Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy (REME) technology to produce hydrogen peroxide. Once produced, the compound is then conveyed through the duct system, and eventually, it spreads throughout the entire home.
What’s more, unlike conventional systems that require contaminants to go through the system for purification, it works actively, eliminating contaminants at their source. Additionally, it works sort of like an adhesive. By gathering small particles together, it enlarges them enabling your filter to capture them better.
The new and better model of the purifier features ion generation coupled with hydrogen peroxide output that kills contaminants quicker. It’s also better at reducing particulates in the air, thus offering greater relief and comfort to people prone to allergies and breathing problems.
What Pollutants Can the REME HALO Eliminate or Reduce?
It is effective at combating three main indoor air contaminants:
- Particulates: It can ward off and eliminate particulates such as pollen and dust that can cause allergies.
- Microbes: It is effective at combating disease-causing bacteria and viruses such as Norwalk, MRSA, Bird flu, strep, listeria, tuberculosis, and E. coli. It is also 99% effective at fending off sneeze germs.
- Gases: It is also capable of reducing foul smells from food, deodorant, smoke, and pets, replenishing them with purified air.
In addition to the mentioned benefits, it is also compatible with most HVAC systems. You can easily make use of your existing infrastructure without consuming available space. It’s also incredibly silent, so it won’t disturb your peace and tranquility.
Finally, it has an easy-to-replace cell thanks to its nifty quick-release mechanism.
Where Is the REME HALO Air Purifier Used?
The REME HALO purifier is excellent for homes like yours in Puyallup. However, it isn’t limited to home use only. It can be used in just about any building with an HVAC system. Some settings where it is used include:
- Hospitals: It is used to prevent the spread of harmful pathogens to patients and visitors in medical facilities.
- Learning institutions: Children are more susceptible to getting sick due to poor indoor air quality. Schools can improve air quality and reduce absenteeism due to illness by installing the purifier.
- Fitness centers: Gyms are susceptible to high levels of dust, carbon dioxide, and mold in changing rooms. The purifier can improve indoor air quality and eliminate these contaminants.
- Restaurants: Restaurants require exceptional air quality because food is prone to going bad due to various pollutants. The purifier is effective at combating pollutants that can cause food poisoning or illness, such as salmonella and E. coli.
REME HALO Air Purifier Installations in Puyallup, WA
At Puyallup Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve been providing heating and cooling services for residents of Puyallup and surrounding areas for over 70 years. By combining high-quality service and the latest technology, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
If you’re looking for an experienced and professional team to install the REME HALO air purification system in your residential, industrial, or commercial setup, don’t hesitate to call us. And if you’ve already installed the purifier, feel free to contact us for heating repair, cooling repair, or maintenance services. Someone on our team of professionals is always willing to assist you right away, no matter the problem.Tags: Air Purifier, IAQ