Why Are Finding Air Duct Leaks Important?
The measured result of a typical Aeroseal air duct sealing process is shown below:
- Aeroseal can reduce duct leakage by up to 90%, reduce your energy use by up to 30%.
- Aeroseal has also been shown to dramatically improve comfort and homeowner satisfaction with their heating and cooling systems.
Leaky ducts in a residential home contribute to:
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home resulting in high energy bills
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you yet more money
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms leading to discomfort
- Musty odors and other indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
What are the benefits?
- Airtight savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay in your pocket longer
- Airtight comfort: Your hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable
- Improved air quality: You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors
- Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
- You’ll be a small part of a bigger solution: A reduction of the amount of air pollution created from generating less energy. Solve your building air flow and ventilation problems