What's Cooler than being Cool?
Cold, Hard Cash!
Save up to $1,650 in Cool Cash rebates. Purchase a qualifying heat or cooling product before Cool Cash ends to get in on the savings.
*Homeowners may qualify for a Cool Cash rebate by purchasing qualifying Carrier equipment between August 14th, 2017 and November 30, 2017. Equipment must be installed and rebate claimed before December 29th, 2017 by 6 p.m. CST.
Homeowner must claim rebate at www.CarrierIncentives.com. Ask us for more details.
Click Here to Submit Your Claim Rebate
$1,500 PSE Electric Furnace to Heat Pump Conversion Rebate
Get a $1,500 rebate from PSE when you replace your electric forced-air furnace with a qualifying air-source heat pump from Carrier.
- Pre-approval required. Must submit additional form to PSE and receive pre-approval prior to installation. Download the pre-approval application (145 KB PDF)
- Must have an existing electric forced-air furnace and upgrade to an AHRI performance certified air-source heat pump with a 8.5 HSPF and 14 SEER or higher.
- Cannot have an existing heat pump, including a ductless heat pump, or a gas furnace or gas boiler.
- Electric zonal customers are not eligible.
- Auxiliary heating sources do not qualify for an additional rebate.
For a full list of qualifications or to apply, download a rebate application (587 KB PDF) *Please remember, PSE pre-approval is required.
$350 – $800 PSE High Efficiency Heat Pump Rebate
PSE & Puyallup Heating & Air Conditioning are making it more beneficial for you to buy a new high-efficiency, air-source heat pump!
First, there’s our rebate, $350 for a 8.5 HSPF/14 SEER air-source heat pump or a $350 for a 9.0 HSPF/14 SEER air-source heat pump or $800 for a 10.0 HSPF/16 SEER air-source heat pump Second, there’s the comfort of knowing that your new energy-efficient heat pump will keep saving you money all winter long though lower heating bills. Then, when you need air-conditioning in the summer, your high efficiency model can help with reduced cooling costs too. Select qualifications:
- Equipment must be AHRI performance certified.
- Customers who do not qualify for the ductless heat pump or electric FAF to heat pump conversion rebates can qualify for this rebate if equipment meets efficiency requirements.
- Auxiliary heating sources do not qualify for additional rebates.
- For a full list of qualifications or to apply, download a rebate application (587 KB PDF)
$350 PSE Energy Star 95% AFUE Gas Furnace Rebate
PSE & Puyallup Heating & Air Conditioning make it easy for you to buy a new ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas, forced-air furnace
First, there’s our $250 rebate. Second, there’s the comfort of knowing that your new energy-efficient natural gas furnace will keep saving you money all winter long through lower energy bills.
An ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas furnace:
- Helps the environment by using less energy and limiting the need for more power plants.
- Pays for itself through lower energy bills and the rebate bonus.
- Must install ENERGY STAR qualified equipment with a 90% AFUE rating or better.
- Cannot have an existing furnace with a 90% AFUE rating or better.
$800 PSE Ductless Heat Pump Rebate
Get an $800 rebate from PSE to go ductless with a qualifying ductless heat pump system.
What is a ductless heat pump system?
*A ductless heat pump is a highly efficient heating and cooling system. It is easily installed as a heat source for electrically heated homes. Other benefits include:
- Energy savings. Ductless heat pumps use 25 to 50 percent less energy to heat your home.
- A more comfortable home. An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air throughout the room(s), eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Low-cost, easy installation. Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little or no disruption to your home.
- Air conditioning. Systems come standard with air conditioning so you can get ride of those window units.
- Equipment must be AHRI certified, use inverter technology and be a minimum of 1.0 ton.
- Must use electric resistance heat as primary heating source which includes electric zonal (baseboard, cable, wall heater), electric hydronic or electric forced-air furnace.
- Must install at least one unit in the main living area of the home. Equipment only installed in a bedroom is not eligible.
- Cannot have an existing heat pump or natural gas service, even if only used for cooking.
For a full list of qualifications or to apply, download a rebate application (587 KB PDF)
$75 PSE Smart Thermostat Rebate
Get a High-Efficiency Carrier Heat Pump & receive up to $1,200 in Rebates from Tacoma Power!
“The Best Heat Pumps, for the Best Heat Pump Prices. These systems will easily pay for themselves, while providing the ultimate indoor comfort.” When you work with Puyallup Heating & Air Conditioning to install a high-efficiency heat pump system, you may qualify for a $400 rebate toward the cost of your new Heat Pump System from Tacoma Power. Tacoma Power will also pay up to $450 to test, seal, and repair your existing heating system’s ductwork.
Call us anytime for a free Energy Analysis!
- You must be a Tacoma Power customer.
- Your new heat pump system must have a Heating System Performance Factor (HSPF) of 9 or greater and a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 14 or higher.
- Your new heat pump system must be installed to meet minimum Performance Tested Comfort Standards (PTCS) program standards and be verified by a trained and certified PTCS contractor.
- Your ducts must be sealed according to PTCS program requirements.
- To qualify for the $450 duct test and repair rebate, your heating system ductwork must be out in the attic or crawlspace. A certified PTCS contractor must test and seal or repair your ductwork to meet minimum program standards.
Why choose a heat pump?
A heat pump is the most efficient way to heat and cool your home using electricity. A high-efficiency Energy Star-qualified heat pump with duct system improvements is about 25 percent more efficient than standard heat pump models. To compare home heating costs (click here) In addition to being efficient, a Heat Pump properly sized and installed can increase your comfort by cooling and removing unwanted humidity during the summer and by keeping you warm during the winter. Many systems offer air cleaner options that filter your homes air and provide better indoor air quality year round.
The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) measures the heat pump’s efficiency as a heating system. The higher the number, the more efficient the heat pump.
The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is a measurement of the heat pump’s efficiency as a cooling or air conditioning system. The higher the number, the more efficient the heat pump.
Congress recently passed a bill that includes key tax credits and deductions available to homeowners and businesses that purchase energy-efficient appliances and renewable energy equipment. Visit Energy Star for more information. (Not all conservation measures installed under Tacoma Power programs are eligible for a tax credit. Check with your tax professional.)